A once in a lifetime opportunity:
Right now, you have a unique opportunity to make an immense impact in the medical world and further grow your skills as an IT supporter.
What will you be doing?
In this full-time position, you will be responsible for supporting our clients, who’re hospitals in Denmark and abroad.
You will work closely with our Clinical Manager and Implementation Nurse. Additionally, this role will require to travel abroad to service our clients.
Since we are in the beginning of our journey to improve patient monitoring worldwide this role will be responsible to continuously improve the processes to train and support our clients within our quality management system.
Your key tasks will be:
• Deliver support for our clients
• Technical support to help clients use the system
• Solve bugs for clients and IT department
• Provide product training to clients
• Maintain and improve support and training processes within our Quality Management System
• Assist with testing the system before releases
• Analyse support data to gain insights
Who are we?
We’re WARD 24/7 – a Copenhagen-based digital MedTech startup on a mission to:
• Help nurses and doctors keep an eye on patients
• Help patients feel safe
• Help hospitals optimize scarce resources
To do so, we have developed medically and mathematically modeled artificially intelligent algorithms that predict clinical complications in real-time.
Together with dedicated engineers, nurses, doctors, and world-class designers, we have created a state-of-the-art clinical support system that will completely change the way patients are monitored in hospital wards.
Take a look at our website to learn more about us: https://ward247.com/
We value transparency and trustworthiness, as we make our impact in the medical world.
Who are you?
Ideally, you’re an IT supporter with a couple of years of experience supporting software systems, experience with hospital IT systems is preferred.
You’re a self-supporting professional who solves problems on the go and proactively communicates with your teammates and you have an open and friendly attitude.
Preferably you live in or near Greater Copenhagen, so you can collaborate closely with our Clinical Team.
You possess the following skills:
• Strong communication skills to maintain good relationships with our clients
• Proactive attitude towards support and solving bugs
• Technical understanding of software applications (IT experience)
• Drive to improve processes (continuously improve)
• Ambition to grow within an ambitious and growing organization
• Fluency in Danish and English
• Willingness to travel
What benefits do you get working at WARD 24/7?
• Friendly and creative working environment
• Progressive company culture – mistakes are chances to learn and encouraged
• Be part of a diverse and multidisciplinary team with many different professional
• Flexible working hours
• Work from home, at our office in Health Tech Hub Copenhagen, or at Bispebjerg Hospital
Why is now the most exciting time to join?
We are currently in trials for our innovative monitoring solution driven by Artificial Intelligence in two different hospitals in Denmark and are at the verge of scaling up our solution towards other hospitals and countries.
We are working hard on improving the application based on these trials and are of course making it ready for the commercial world where the key words are scalability, performance, and security.
Apply now! And join us in our passion to drastically improve monitoring of patients both hospitals and at home – and ultimately save lives and reduce complications.
Apply via this site or send an e-mail with a short cover letter and your resume (please attach both as PDF) to Jelle Reichert before the deadline 30th of May 2023.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Jelle Reichert at email@example.com.